Central Directorate of National Savings (CDNS) has initiated a Registered Prize Bonds Scheme called’ Premium Prize Bonds (Registered)
We are pleased to inform you that The Bank of Khyber has been selected amongst the banks that have been authorized by the State Bank of Pakistan to increase the outreach of the aforesaid scheme to general public.
- All conventional BOK branches are authorized for the issuance of Premium Prize Bond (Registered).
- Will be issued only to BOK Account holders.
- Available in Rs: 25,000/- & Rs. 40,000/- denominations.
- Registered in the name of Investor.
- Prize Money as well as Profit.
- For Individuals (single & jointly), Pakistan Origin Card (POC) holder as well as Public or Private Sector institution/ Organization, excluding Banks, Insurance Companies and Mutual Funds (Singly).
- Direct Credit of Prize Money and Profit in Investor’s Bank Account.
- Floating profit payable upon completion of six months either from date of issuance or last profit paid.
- Unlimited Investment & Unlimited Tenor.
- WHT applicable & Exempt from Zakat.
- Quarterly Draws, Transferable & Pledge-able.
- Application for Encashment - Individual.docx
- Application for Lost PPB - Individual.docx
- Application for purchase - Individual.docx
- Application for Registration - Individual.docx
- Application for Transfer - Individual.docx