Corporate & Syndicate:
The Corporate & Syndicate Finance department deals with valued Corporate and Commercial clients, ranging from industrial clients, corporations, banks, and sovereign organizations including public sector enterprises to cater their financial requirements by offering them tailor made products along with superior and prompt services, at competitive pricing. BOK’s Strategy is to build strong customer relationships for mutual benefits and providing solutions through diversified product portfolios with focus to achieve a strong market position in all the segments of the economy. The C&S finance department also pools in syndicated financing to viable projects of renowned corporate and institutional customers with the primary objective of enhancing customer service by offering finance facilities to their new projects (Green Field) or existing projects (Brown Field). Few of syndicates in which Bok has participated are as follows
- Food Department Government of KPK amounting Rs 13 Billion as Lead Advisor and Arranger
- Hashwani Hotels Ltd amounting Rs 1.2 Billion as Lead Advisor and Arranger.
- Peshawar Particleboard Industries (Pvt) Limited (‘PPIL) amounting Rs 1.2 Billion as Participant bank.
- ORIX Leasing Pakistan Limited amounting Rs 2.50 Billion as Participant bank.
- Fatima Fertilizer Company Ltd amounting Rs 3 Billion as Participant Bank.
- Halmore Power Generations Company Ltd. amounting Rs 12.32 Billion as Participant Bank
- Attock Gen Ltd amounting Rs 10 Billion as Participant Bank.
- BOK provides wide array of business solutions including but not limited to the following.