Deposits in Raast Umrah Account in BOK Islamic Banking are accepted on Musharaka basis (Profit & Loss) strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in Raast Umrah Account are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The Umrah Account opening facility is available in all BOK Islamic Branches as well as Islamic Banking Windows at Conventional Branches of BOK.
- A Non-Checking account, used for deposit amount to be withdrawn through any instrument for performing Umrah.
- Acceptable Currency is PKR only.
- Profit share will be higher than PLS share
- Profit Payment on monthly Basis.
- Profit Calculation on Monthly Average Balance.
- No charges for Closing of Account.
- No minimum Balance requirement
- All individuals are eligible to open account.
- Withholding Tax and Zakat applicable as per prevailing laws and regulations of Pakistan.
- For further details, visit any nearest Islamic Branch of BOK or Islamic Banking Windows.
Note: Weightages will be announced before starting of each month and Profit will be declared up to seven days of subsequent month. In case of loss, loss will be bear as per investment according to rules of Musharakah. For historical profit rates please click on link https://www.bok.com.pk/islamic/profit-rates