Deposit in Raast Saving Account in BOK Islamic Banking are accepted on Musharaka basis (Profit & Loss) strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in Raast Saving Account are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board.
- Initial Deposit PKR. 100/-
- Profit Payment on monthly Basis.
- Profit Calculation on monthly average Balance.
- No minimum balance requirement
- No charges for Closing of Account.
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request
- ATM/Debit Card Facility available
- All individual / Businesses / Corporate / NGOs etc. are eligible to open account.
- Withholding Tax and Zakat applicable as per prevailing laws and regulations of Pakistan.
For further details, visit any nearest Islamic Branch of BOK or Islamic Banking Windows.
Note: Weightages will be announced before starting of each month and Profit will be declared up to seven days of subsequent month. In case of loss, loss will be bear as per investment according to rules of Musharakah. For historical profit rates please click on link https://www.bok.com.pk/islamic/profit-rates