Deposit in BOK RAAST F EMPOWER ACCOUNT in BOK Islamic Banking are accepted on Musharaka basis (Profit & Loss Sharing) strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in BOK RAAST F EMPOWER ACCOUNT are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board.
- Initial Deposit Requirement is Rs. 100/-
- Free ATM/Debit Card (first time issuance only). However, annual and renewal charges will be applicable as per prevailing Schedule of Service Charges Islamic.
- Free issuance of 25 leaves cheque book (first time only)
- Free Online Transactions (within the Bank Transfers)
- Free Internet Banking and Mobile App
- Free SMS alerts on all transactions
- 1% lower concessional profit rate than applicable profit rate at time of availing financing on BOK’s own consumer products for availing Car, House, Personal finance facility. The concessional profit rate will be available upon meeting all the criteria of consumer financing laid down by BOK policy and PR’s of SBP.
- Waiver of annual rent (only for 1st Year) on small lockers (subject to availability). However, onwards annual rent will be charge as per prevailing Islamic SOC.
- 50 % waiver as per prevailing SOC-Islamic on Banker’s cheque /Pay Order/Demand Drafts as well as Clearing charges (inward, outward) for local currency.
- Individual Females having valid CNIC. In case of Joint account, primary account holder will be female.
- For further details, visit any nearest Islamic Branch of BOK or Islamic Banking Windows.
Note: Weightages will be announced before starting of each month and Profit will be declared up to seven days of subsequent month. In case of loss, loss will be bear as per investment according to rules of Musharakah. For historical profit rates please click on link https://www.bok.com.pk/islamic/profit-rates
- Withholding Tax and Zakat applicable as per prevailing laws and regulations of Pakistan.