Deposit in Asaan Saving Accounts in BOK Islamic Banking are accepted on Musharaka basis (Profit & Loss) strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in Asaan Saving Account are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The Asaan Saving Account opening facility is available in all BOK Islamic Branches as well as Islamic Banking Windows at Conventional Branches of BOK.
- Initial Deposit PKR. 100/-
- Profit Payment on monthly Basis.
- Profit Calculation on monthly average Balance.
- The Assan Account shall only be opened for Individuals either singly or jointly.
- Total Monthly Debit per Calendar Month = Rs. 1,000,000 /- is allowed.
- Total Credit Balance Limit (Closing balance in a day) = Rs. 1,000,000/- is allowed. (Account Deposit + RFC amount).
- No minimum balance requirement
- No charges for Closing of Account.
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request
- ATM/Debit Card Facility available
- Only Individuals can open these accounts with a simple account opening form.
- Withholding Tax and Zakat applicable as per prevailing laws and regulations of Pakistan.
- For further details, visit any nearest Islamic Branch of BOK or Islamic Banking Windows.
Note: Weightages will be announced before starting of each month and Profit will be declared up to seven days of subsequent month. In case of loss, loss will be bear as per investment according to rules of Musharakah. For historical profit rates please click on link https://www.bok.com.pk/islamic/profit-rates